Nutrient Value & Benefits of Sponge Gourd/Torai
- Sponge Gourd is commonly known as Torai.
- It contains various antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, nutrients, and lipids.
- It is an excellent source of Vitamin A, carbohydrates, and a great source of Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Manganese, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Copper, and Total Dietary Fiber.
- It Improves Cardiovascular Health.
- It Improves Brain Function, Boosts Immune System, Prevents Diabetes.
- It Prevents Eye Problems, Prevents Muscle Pain, Treats Arthritis, Treats Anemia.
- It Acts as a Blood Purifier and Maintains Sugar Level.
There are no reviews yet.