Nutrient Value & Benefits of Yellow Capsicum
- Capsicum is also known as Shimla Mirch. It’s sweet and tangy, which makes the green vegetables tend to taste more bitter.
- Capsicum found in different colors like Red capsicum, Yellow capsicum, Green capsicum, Orange capsicum, and Purple/Black capsicum. Red capsicums which contain more phytonutrients than other capsicums have the highest antioxidants content.
- It has 11 times more beta-carotene, and one and a half times more vitamin C than green varieties.
- Green capsicums contain less sugar than red, yellow, or orange Capsicums.
- Multiple Benefits of having capsicum like boost our immune system, improve eye vision health, Prevents Anemia, Reduces Anxiety, Prevents Cancer, Improves Bone Health, helping in weight loss.
There are no reviews yet.