Nutrient Value & Benefits of Raw Mango
- Raw mangoes are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, and vitamin K.
- It is also a good source of magnesium, calcium, iron, and dietary fibers that detoxify the liver.
- It Kills the intense summer heat.
- Act as an Immunity booster.
- It helps with digestive problems.
- It Supports a healthy heart.
- It Lowers the risk of cancer.
- It Prevents dental problems.
- It Supports eye health.
- Beneficial for skin and hair.
- Reduce the risk of blood disorders.
There are no reviews yet.