Nutrient Value & Benefits of Pears
- Pears are sweet and highly nutritious fruits that can be eaten crisp or soft.
- It is also known as Nashpati.
- Pears are an excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber which are good for digestive health.
- Contain beneficial plant compounds.
- Have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Exhibit anticancer properties.
- Boost heart health by improving blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Eating pears regularly also reduces stroke risk.
- Help in losing weight as it’s low in calories, high in water, and packed with fiber.
Finest quality and absolutely fresh received 😊😊