Skip to content
Nutrient Value & Benefits of Bhindi
- Lady finger is commonly known as Bhindi in India, however in other country its name is “Okra”.
- it’s a very tasty and has several benefits.
- Good for eye sight.
- Help in repairing the skin cells.
- Contains Vitamin B9 which helps in the productions of RBC.
- Has Vitamins C which helps in boosting immunity.
- Has antioxidants help in protecting cells, weight loss, good for diabetics.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- lowering cholesterol levels as it has good amount of fibers.
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer.