Nutrient Value & Benefits of Broccoli
- Broccoli is a green vegetable, known as Brassica oleracea.
- Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse full of vitamins (C, A, K, B9) minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Main boons for human health.
- Reduce Inflammation.
- Protect from several cancers.
- Blood Sugar Control.
- Support Heart Health.
- Reduced triglycerides bad LDL cholesterol.
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Reduced Constipation.
- Slow Mental Decline and Support Healthy Brain Function.
- Help in Slow the Aging Process.
- May Support Dental and Oral Health.
- Promote Healthy Bones and Joints.
- Support a Healthy Pregnancy.
- Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage.
There are no reviews yet.